CORSAIR BUILDER CX430 SERIES; 430W ATX PSU
The Corsair Builder Series CX430 PSU is designed for seamless compatibility with your desktop system, or for upgrades. It has many features leading power supply, making it ideal for systems that depend on an uninterrupted, quiet and reliable power supply.
The package contains a power supply that meets universal ATX standards, a power cable and a detailed, concise quick start. With the power supplies of the Corsair Builder Series is your system quick and easy to use and years of trouble free running.
- Equivalent to the current standard ATX12V v2.3 and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and systems running ATX12V 2.01
- Up to 430 W continuous output at 30 ° C.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan provides thanks to the temperature-dependent adjustment of the fan speed for optimal airflow with below-average noise levels
- Energy efficiency by up to 80% for less heat generation and lower energy costs
- Active power factor correction for a value of 0.99 provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input (90-264) - no annoying flipping the tiny red switch to select the input voltage necessary anymore
- Single +12 V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Ensure Überspannungs-/Überlastungsschutz, under-voltage protection and short circuit protection maximum safety for your critical system components
- Extra-long, full sleeved cables for full-size tower case
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 140 mm (W x H x L)
- MTBF (mean error-free time): 100,000 hours
| Item || Spec. |
| Dimension || 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L) |
| Modular || No |
| Power || 430 Watts |
| 80 Plus || - |
| ATX Connector || 1 |
| EPS Connector || 1 |
| PCI-E Connector || 1 |
| 4 Pin Peripheral Connector || 3 |
| SATA Connector || 4 |
| Floppy Connector || 2 |
| MTBF || 100,000 hours |Manufacturer:
For detailed information about this product, please visit the manufacturer's web site
or contact us
There are no reviews for this product.
Be the first. Write a review on this product!