CORSAIR BUILDER CX500 SERIES; 500W ATX PSU
The affordable Corsair Builder Series CX500W is not your basic power supply. It features a thermally-controlled 120mm fan for whisper quiet operation and active power factor correction circuitry for clean, reliable power output. The extra long, sleeved cables allow easy integration into a wide variety of cases, and the large number of connectors assures compatibility with nearly all components.
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Rated up to 500W of continuous power output at 40ºC
- Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
| Item || Spec. |
| Dimension || 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L) |
| Modular || No |
| Power || 500 Watts |
| 80 Plus || - |
| ATX Connector || 1 |
| EPS Connector || 1 |
| PCI-E Connector || 2 |
| 4 Pin Peripheral Connector || 4 |
| SATA Connector || 5 |
| Floppy Connector || 1 |
| MTBF || 100,000 hours |Manufacturer:
For detailed information about this product, please visit the manufacturer's web site
or contact us
There are no reviews for this product.
Be the first. Write a review on this product!