Corsair TX750M 750w TX Modular
The award-winning reliability of the Enthusiast Series. Now, with the flexibility of modular cables.
With the modular cabling system, you can connect only the cables you need.
The modular cabling system includes a complete set of flat, detachable cables that allow you to use only the ones you need. This allows you to reduce clutter for a clean-looking system with improved airflow. The attached ATX cable is fully-sleeved for superior protection. And, all cables are extra long to support full-tower PC systems.
80 PLUS® Bronze certification for smart, efficient power delivery.
80 PLUS Bronze is your guarantee that your Enthusiast Series Modular power supply will deliver 85% efficiency or higher at 50% load. Superior efficiency is essential in a high performance power supply — it runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month.
Ready to take the heat.
Enthusiast Series Modular is designed for reliable operation in high-performance PCs where clean, stable power is important. It’s rated for full, continuous power delivery at an ambient temperature of up to 50° Celsius. The ultra-quiet, double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally
Corsair power supplies: designed for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.
The ultra-quiet 140mm fan automatically adjusts its speed in response to temperature.
Critical protection for your components.
Adherence to exacting performance standards for voltage regulation helps protect your high-performance gear. Exceptionally clean power output with low ripple and noise and multiple protection mechanisms gives you the confidence you need.
Built To Last
Corsair Enthusiast Series Modular power supplies are backed by a five-year warranty and are designed to be your reliable power supply of choice through multiple system upgrades.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Should you ever need help, we’re available by phone call, email, and web forum.
Contents and Specifications
- Enthusiast Series Modular power supply with attached ATX power cable
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Installation Guide
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
|Dimension||150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)|
|4 Pin Peripheral Connector||8|
Enthusiast Series Modular TX750M Specifications
Power Supply Specifications
|Corsair TX750M Power Supply (CP-9020004)|
|Max Combined Wattage||150W||740W||9.6W||15W|
|750 @ 50°C ambient temperature|
Power Supply Charts
For detailed information about this product, please visit the manufacturer's web site
or contact us
There are no reviews for this product.
Be the first. Write a review on this product!