- Major Centres - R60, insured and trackable to your door.
- Regional Areas - R140, insured and trackable to your door.
- This includes up to one screen and one case per order - if you order more than this, an additional shipping fee may be charged - we will contact you if this is the case.
- During checkout, your shipping cost will be calculated based on your address. The following cities are major centres: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kimberley, Nelspruit, Port Elizabeth, Polokwane/Pietersburg, Pretoria.
- This applies to all orders placed and paid for via EFT or Direct Deposit.
Please note: We do not ship to PO Boxes - please use your residential or work address.
Delivery normally takes between 3 and 5 days. If you are in an outlying area, your order may take an additional 1 to 2 days. If a delivery is delayed for any reason, we will contact you via email.
While the couriers we use have proven themselves to be highly reliable, we do take the precaution of insuring every product that is shipped. Should a product not arrive or arrive damaged, please contact us immediately so we can organize the shipping of a replacement product, or a refund.
Should a product not be immediately available, the customer will be contacted and given the option of a refund or placing a back order for the product. Because we strive to offer a wide range of products to the community, including unusual and hard to source products, some of our products have a lead time before the order can be shipped. Orders that include custom built computers will take longer - building and testing a quality computer takes time!
Returns Policy (non-faulty products):
If a client is not satisfied with a purchase, it can be returned within seven days of the delivery for a full refund, less the shipping costs and a restocking fee.
A full refunds will only be issued if products are returned unopened and with all packaging, manuals, warranty cards, accessories and other material, of any nature, that were part of the original purchase. Sealed products attract a 15% restocking fee - should an opened product be returned, or a product be returned without any of these items, a 20% re-stocking fee will be charged. Additionally, goods need to be returned in a resalable condition.
Software and consumables can only be returned if they have not been opened.
All products being shipped back to The Prophecy Shop must be repackaged into their original packaging. Should a product be damaged while being shipped to our offices The Prophecy Shop will not be liable for the damages. We therefore recommend that you insure your products when shipping them back to us, and make sure that they are properly packaged.
Returns / Warranty Policy (faulty products):
We know how frustrating it is when a product is faulty, so we've put a lot of effort into developing one of the best warranty policies in South Africa.
- All products are covered by the manufacturers original warranty, which is 1 year from the date of order, unless otherwise stated.
- Should you have a product that has failed during the warranty period, please contact us to begin the RMA process.
- Please note that the final decision on swap outs / repairs is made by the manufacturer. However, we do stand behind our products - if we feel that the manufacturer is unfair in not swapping out your product, we will swap it out ourselves.
- We will cover the cost of shipping the product both ways in the case of a warranty claim.
- Should a warranty take longer than 2 business weeks (From the day we receive it) to be swapped out by the manufacturer, we will arrange a swap to an alternative product, or provide you with a credit on the site. Please note that processing the refund or sourcing an alternative may take a few days. Because most clients are willing to wait we do not automatically take this step, but if you have waited two weeks or longer please contact us and we will investigate your options.
- Data recovery is not covered by the warranty - unfortunately, hard drives and other storage devices do fail, so please ensure important data is backed up.
- Products will be credited against their current or most recent retail price. Should a product be end of line, the credit amount will be sufficient to purchase a product of equivalent or better specifications.