4260052182390 STRAIGHT POWER E9 CM 680W
The PC Power Supply for Demanding Users
The Straight Power series is for ambitious PC users who favour a mid-range to high-end system.
The power supplies in the Straight Power series stand out for a feature set above the average of those found in the mid-line price segment: Innovative technologies, a high degree of efficiency (80PLUS silver certification), stable performance and optimal backward compatibility with older components are the callings cards of the Straight Power series.
Naturally Straight Power is also among the quietest in its class: Our be quiet! SilentWings fan works with a low maximum RPM and a decoupled setup to make the current series even quieter than its predecessors.
Areas of application
- Gaming and multimedia
- Power-hungry graphics applications
- Entertainment PCs
Extremely quiet operation thanks to SilentWings® fan
- The variety of electronic and mechanical optimisations, such as FDB bearings with copper cores, flow-optimised fan blades and high-quality IC motor control lead to more silent running, best-of-class air flow and very low noise emission
- The RPMs on the 120mm fans are automatically governed based on the temperature
- Optimised air flow leads to a reduction of the fan speed in the entire working area, allowing even quieter running.
- Special decoupling of the fan from the case reduces vibration to a minimum – for greater quiet in the PC
- The starting voltage is pegged at 3.5V to facilitate a lower starting speed for the fan
Highly economical operation
- The very high efficiency of up to 91% reduces power dissipation (waste heat) and also saves power, as attested by the 80PLUS Silver certification
- Innovative DC/DC technology for top stability and efficient performance
- Fulfils the requirements of the environmental and energy-savings Energy Star 5.0 * guidelines
- Low power consumption in stand-by mode (<0.3 W)
- Fulfils the ErP guidelines
For multi-GPU applications
- Supports multiple GPU applications running
- Highly stable multi-rail operation with up to four independent 12V rails
Very high compatibility
- Up to 27 connection options, ensuring a very high degree of compatibility, even for older components or those not yet developed
- Separate P4/P8 plugs for different mainboard types
- Up to four PCIe connections for graphic cards running in multiple card configurations (SLI and CrossFire)
- Modular cable management (CM models 680, 580, 480 W): The removable cable bundles make it easier to install components, provide a more orderly structure and promote better air circulation within the case.
- Clearly labelled plugs, 115cm coated cable and well-thought out accessories for simpler installation
Top security and reliability
- Top protection for components against over/under currents, short circuits, overheating and overloads
- German engineering and internationally tested safety, confirmed by recognised testing labs
- Full performance during 24/7 operation. Long service life of up to 100,000 hours.
- 3 years manufacturer's guarantee
- Free on-site exchange service within first year (D, F)
- Quick support via our international hotline
For detailed information about this product, please visit the manufacturer's web site
or contact us
There are no reviews for this product.
Be the first. Write a review on this product!