SUNIX Ide3710 2xata133+raid
Sunix Ide3710 - ata133 pci controller , 4 x ata133 ( 2 channels )
Sunix's 3710 ATA133 PCI Card with Silicon Image chipset solution, which supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1 functions. It can upgrade your desktop computer to 2 independent Ultra ATA channels. Coexists with on board IDE controller and allows you connect up to 4 IDE devices, such as hard disk drives, external enclosure, CD-ROM / RW and DVD-ROM / RW drives!
• 2 Internal ATA133 PCI Card
• Data transfer rate up to 133Mbps
• Full backward support for ATA66/100 standards
• Can be used as the boot controller when a bootable hard disk drive is attached
• Up to Hard Driver over 137GB
• Supports RAID 0 / 1 / 0+1
• ROM BIOS support Boot feature
• Plug and Play
• Supports Windows O.S.
• Chipset : Silicon Image sil0680
• Type : PCI IDE CARD
• Port : 2 Internal IDE Ports
• Speed : Max. 100Mbps
• OS Support : Windows 98SE / ME / NT4.0/ 2000 / XP / 2003/ Vista
For detailed information about this product, please visit the manufacturer's web site
or contact us
There are no reviews for this product.
Be the first. Write a review on this product!