Transcend® JetRam™ High Performance 2GB DDR2-800 200-Pin SO-DIMM Module - 6 Layer PC Board, Lifetime Warranty
The JM800QSU-2G is a 256M x 64bits DDR2-800 SO-DIMM. The JM800QSU-2G consists of 16pcs 128Mx8bits DDR2 SDRAMs in FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 200-pin printed circuit board. The JM800QSU-2G is a Dual In-Line Memory Module and is intended for mounting into 200-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
- RoHS compliant products.
- JEDEC standard 1.8V ± 0.1V Power supply
- VDDQ=1.8V ± 0.1V
- Max clock Freq: 400MHZ; 800Mb/s/Pin.
- Posted /CAS
- Programmable CAS Latency: 4, 5, 6
- Programmable Additive Latency :0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Write Latency (WL) = Read Latency (RL)-1
- Burst Length: 4, 8(Interleave/nibble sequential)
- Programmable sequential / Interleave Burst Mode
- Bi-directional Differential Data-Strobe (Single-ended data-strobe is an optional feature)
- Off-Chip Driver (OCD) Impedance Adjustment
- MRS cycle with address key programs.
- On Die Termination
- Refresh: Auto Refresh and Self Refresh
- Average Refresh Period: 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
For detailed information about this product, please visit the manufacturer's web site
or contact us
There are no reviews for this product.
Be the first. Write a review on this product!