TRANSCEND STOREJET 2.5'' 750GB USB 3.0 ROBUST HDD
Transcend StoreJet 25M3 Series - 750GB 2.5" External HDD - SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Plug & Play, USB Powered - Military Drop Tested
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connection options
- Military-grade shock resistance
- Advanced 3-stage shock protection system
- Exclusive Transcend Elite data management software
|Size||129.5mm x 82.4mm x 20.4mm|
|Op. Voltage||USB DC 5V|
|Op. Temperature||5°C (41°F) to 55°C (131°F)|
|Storage Media||2.5" SATA HDD|
|Certificates||CE, FCC, BSMI|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0/3.0|
|Power Saving Mode||10 mins|
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0*
- Connection bandwidth up to 5Gb/s
- Durable anti-shock rubber outer case
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Offers vast storage capacity
- Easy Plug and Play operation – no drivers required
- USB powered – no external adapter necessary
- Power saving sleep mode
- One Touch Auto-Backup button*
- LED power / data transfer activity indicator
- Includes Transcend Elite backup and security software*
- Three-year Limited Warranty**
*You will not be able to maximize your bandwidth unless you are using a USB 3.0 cable with SuperSpeed devices and ports.
Please refer to our USB 3.0 introduction website to get more information : USB 3.0
*Transcend Elite software is required to use the feature(s).
*Please access here for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
*StoreJet external hard drives are powered directly via your computer’s USB port. However, some computers may not be able to supply enough power by using just one USB port. If your StoreJet drive does not function properly, connect both ends of theUSB Y-cable to two USB ports on your computer to ensure the StoreJet drive receives sufficient power. Please also avoid using a USB HUB when connecting the StoreJet drive to your computer to avoid the possibility of insufficient power supply.
*Please do not break or remove the warranty sticker on your StoreJet, as this will void your product warranty.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB.
*All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice. Please see Transcend website for warranty details and limitations.
*Based on U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD-810F. Transcend is not responsible for recovering any data lost due to any improper usage. Please do not slip or hit StoreJet 25M2 on purpose.
For detailed information about this product, please visit the manufacturer's web site
or contact us
There are no reviews for this product.
Be the first. Write a review on this product!